The Tremont Chicago Hotel at Magnificent Mile
100 East Chestnut, Chicago, IL, 60611, United States
Phone: (312) 751-1900
3.4/5 (46 reviews)
Your home away from home in Chicago
Our Magnificent Mile hotel is nestled in the heart of Chicago’s Gold Coast neighborhood is located just a few footsteps away from its namesake: the city's world famous one-mile stretch of Michigan Avenue, where exclusive shops, museums, restaurants and bars attract shoppers and sightseers from near and far. Close to Rush Street and near many of the city’s top attractions, our hotel is perfectly situated for exploring Chicago - one of the world’s most exciting and vibrant cities. Plus, connected to our lobby is Chicago's original Mike Ditka's Restaurant.
The hotel features 135 rooms and suites, boasting a sleek contemporary new design with refreshed furnishings in a soothing, neutral color palate. Guestroom amenities include luxurious new beds, flat-screen televisions, large work desks with an ergonomic chairs, iHome alarm-clock radios and coffee/tea makers. Penthouse suites also feature 11-foot ceilings, fireplaces, whirlpool tubs and wet bars. The Tremont Chicago Residences, located next door, provides 12 fully furnished studios with kitchens - ideal for long stays.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
TILT @ 360
Elevate your Chicago visit by experiencing TILT, offering unique, unmatched views from 1,000 feet up. Book today and receive:
- Access for two to 360 Chicago's Observation Deck, TILT and keepsake photo capturing visit ($77 value)
- Valid for stays all days of week through December 31, 2016
Book online, or call 866-716-8139 and ask for rate plan TILT.Book This Offer
Suite Exclusive | 40% off your 2nd Night
Find your suite spot this summer at Tremont. For every night you pay regular rate, you can get the next day for 40% off in our suites.
- Arrive Thursday - Sunday
- 40% is taken off the best available non-restricted rate
- Rates are pre-paid and non-refundable
Book online, or call 866-716-8139 and mention promo code Z4S.Book This Offer
Go Cubs Go
Catch all the action at historic Wrigley Field. As the official partner of The Chicago Cubs, we invite you to enjoy a memorable trip to The Windy City to watch the Cubs compete for another winning season.
- Stay over a game day and save up to 20%
- Valid for travel all season long
Book online, or call 866-716-8139 and mention rate plan DAILY.Book This Offer
Exclusive AAA Member Rates
Enjoy more, pay less with great rates for AAA/CAA Members only. Select from exclusive offers below.
- Discounted rates for AAA/CAA members
- Breakfast Package: Discounted rates for AAA/CAA members plus breakfast for two
Travel Tip: Gas prices are at their lowest in almost a decade.
Book online, or call (866) 716-8139 and ask for our AAA/CAA offers.Book This Offer
Lock in a winning meal
Celebrate the famed Mike Ditka's Restaurant, located in our hotel. Our exclusive Ditka's package includes:
- One $50 gift card to Ditka's per stay
- Gift certificate is valid for both lunch and dinner
Book online, or call 866-716-8139 and ask for rate plan LAPKG1.Book This Offer
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
- Check-in time: 3 PM
- Check-out time: 12 PM
- Complimentary WiFi for SPG Members
- Valet parking $65 /day
- SPG Category 4
- On-property dining
- Business center
- The Magnificent Mile within walking distance
- Oak Street Beach nearby
- Museum of Contemporary Art within walking distance
The Tremont Chicago Hotel at Magnificent Mile is located at 100 East Chestnut, steps off of Michigan Avenue.
- Lincoln Park Zoo
- Soldier Field
- United Center
- US Cellular Field
- Wrigley Field
- Adler Planetarium
- The Field Museum
- The Shedd Aquarium
How To Get Here
Stay with us during your event
Our hotel provides the perfect location to house your guests for wedding room block or during a convention or meeting in the city.
- Engaging and innovative meeting experience on-site, at a great value
- Dedicated and professional staff at Mike Ditka’s restaurant conveniently connected to our hotel
- A single point of contact for all your planning needs
- Inclusive, cost-effective, and easy to manage events