The Tremont Chicago Hotel at Magnificent Mile
100 East Chestnut, Chicago, IL, 60611, United States
Phone: (312) 751-1900
3.2/5 (60 reviews)
Your home away from home in Chicago
Our Magnificent Mile hotel is nestled in the heart of Chicago’s Gold Coast neighborhood is located just a few footsteps away from its namesake: the city's world famous one-mile stretch of Michigan Avenue, where exclusive shops, museums, restaurants and bars attract shoppers and sightseers from near and far. Close to Rush Street and near many of the city’s top attractions, our hotel is perfectly situated for exploring Chicago - one of the world’s most exciting and vibrant cities. Plus, connected to our lobby is Chicago's original Mike Ditka's Restaurant.
The hotel features 135 rooms and suites, boasting a sleek contemporary new design with refreshed furnishings in a soothing, neutral color palate. Guestroom amenities include luxurious new beds, flat-screen televisions, large work desks with an ergonomic chairs, iHome alarm-clock radios and coffee/tea makers. Penthouse suites also feature 11-foot ceilings, fireplaces, whirlpool tubs and wet bars. The Tremont Chicago Residences, located next door, provides 12 fully furnished studios with kitchens - ideal for long stays.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Suite Exclusive | 40% off your 2nd Night
2X STARPOINTS ON FIRST 3 STAYS, PLUS MORE
Register for SPG® Double Take by March 15, 2017 and your stays through April 15, 2017 will earn double Starpoints, then thousands more:
- Double Starpoints® on your first three stays
- Even more Starpoints starting on your 4th stay. Register now to reveal your invitation-only SPG Double Take bonus offer.
Book your winter getaway now and make every day more rewarding with extra Starpoints.
SPG Pro Double Double is back.
The SPG® Pro Double Double promotion is back by popular demand. Just be sure to register to earn double Starpoints®1 and double eligible nights2 toward elite status for your meetings and events.
Book and arrive between December 1, 2016, and June 30, 2017, at 1,300+ SPG-participating hotels and resorts across 10 distinctive brands worldwide.
INTRODUCING OUR FAMILY ROOMS
Stretch out and linger longer while you and the family take in Chicago.
- Two connecting rooms, second room is 50% off standard pricing
- Complimentary in-room Wi-Fi to keep the whole family connected
- Complimentary continental breakfast at Ditka's for 4
Book online, or call 866-716-8139 and mention rate plan LBPKG2.
TOUCHDOWN SAVINGS WITH DA COACH
Celebrate all season long at the famed Mike Ditka's Restaurant, located in our hotel. Our exclusive Ditka's package includes:
- One $50 gift card to Ditka's per stay
- Gift certificate is valid for both lunch and dinner
Book online, or call 866-716-8139 and ask for rate plan LAPKG1.
Suite Exclusive | 40% off your 2nd Night
Find your suite spot this fall at Tremont. For every night you pay regular rate, you can get the next day for 40% off in our suites.
- Arrive Thursday - Sunday
- 40% is taken off the best available non-restricted rate
- Rates are pre-paid and non-refundable
Book online, or call 866-716-8139 and mention promo code Z4S.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
- Check-in time: 3 PM
- Check-out time: 12 PM
- Complimentary WiFi for SPG Members
- Valet parking $65 /day
- SPG Category 4
- On-property dining
- Fitness Center
- The Magnificent Mile within walking distance
- Oak Street Beach nearby
- Museum of Contemporary Art within walking distance
- Business Center
The Tremont Chicago Hotel at Magnificent Mile is located at 100 East Chestnut, steps off of Michigan Avenue.
- Lincoln Park Zoo
- Soldier Field
- United Center
- US Cellular Field
- Wrigley Field
- Adler Planetarium
- The Field Museum
- The Shedd Aquarium
How To Get Here
Stay with us during your event
Our hotel provides the perfect location to house your guests for wedding room block or during a convention or meeting in the city.
- Engaging and innovative meeting experience on-site, at a great value
- Dedicated and professional staff at Mike Ditka’s restaurant conveniently connected to our hotel
- A single point of contact for all your planning needs
- Inclusive, cost-effective, and easy to manage events